Easy And Enjoyable To Drive
Without a steering wheel, a zero turn machine may look intimidating to drive but most people become comfortable with the way it handles after just a few times mowing their lawn.
Steering a zero turn mower is easy. In fact, it is not that different from steering a shopping cart.
- Forward: Push the handles forward.
- Reverse: Pull the handles back.
- Right Turn: Push the left handle forward.
- Left Turn: Push the right handle forward.
- Stop: Bring the handles back to neutral.
The key to driving in a straight line is to assure that the same amount of pressure is applied to each lever.
Watch and Learn How To DriveFrequently Asked QuestionsTestimonial